Petition online: http://linksito.com/51ze

alisanspapiers.blogspot.com (French) / alisinpapeles.blogspot.com (Spanish)

@AliLmrabet #alilmrabetID

jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

Press release


After more than two months of vain attempts to renew, in my home town, Tetouan, my identity documents (national electronic ID card, biometric passport) and facing the obstinate refusal of the Maroccan government to answer my requests - government which, since Thursday 25th June, arbitrarily made me become an illegal in my own country-, I have started an unlimited hunger strike. 
I am holding it on the Place of the Nations in Geneva, opposite to the United Nations Head Quarters, an institution meant to be the last shield to protect the citizen against the arbitrary slumps of his government . 

I am not asking for political asylum in Switzerland and I do not intend to stay in this country. 
My goal, in front of the UNO's HQ, is to demand, as any citizen, identity documents, in order to relaunch, in Marrocco, my satirical papers, forbidden in 2003, and, at the same time, to denounce the authoritarianism which rules us et which has made of my country a private property, whose inhabitants belong body and soul to the self-established master of the house. 
My sit-in and my hunger strike are peaceful. they will be held every day on the Place of the Nations. They will continue every evening at the House of associations, whose leaders have had the extreme kindness to grant me with their hospitality. 

Ali Lmrabet (lmrabet@gmail.com

Geneva, 25th June 2015

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario